Welcome to our online store! Keep scrolling down to enter.
1. At your convenience use the online store to purchase your items
2. Payments can be made via credit card, pay pal, or a gift card
3. You will be asked to specify a pick up day and time. The time you select is an estimate and is not guaranteed. However, we work diligently to fill your order as quickly as possible. It's best to order before 11AM for same-day pick up. If it sends you to the next day we are full for that given day.
3. Once your order is placed wait for an email saying your order is "ready for pick up" before traveling to the store.
4. NEW AS OF 5/18
Once you arrive at the store your order will be ready at our garage door on the Rt 2 side of the building. Please wait at the table for a staff member to assist you. We will need your order # and name. We will bring your entire order to the table for pick up. If you are picking up after 4PM we will leave your orders in the fridge & freezer on our porch. This new system is to keep your grocery items cold & protected from the warmer weather.
5. Please wear a face mask when picking up and please allow space for other customers and our staff.
All local and organic products are labeled. The growing season is here so check back frequently for the latest from our farm and other farms in our area!
If you are returning Strafford Organic Creamery bottles please leave your name and email address with your bottles so that we can issue a refund. Bottles are picked up on Fridays.
If your order needs a refund we issue that before your order is put out for pick up. The refund goes directly back to your credit card or PayPal account. We often have to make price adjustments for specific weights on meat or if items are out of stock.
To purchase seedlings: see our online store for seedlings we have at the store. Or, use our google doc form to place an order in advance. Our farm manager, Sarah, will touch base after your order is placed.
Check our facebook page for the most recent up-to-date information!
We are no longer accepting phone or email orders.
If you have questions please email or call our store line 802-613-3586.
YOU CAN NOW PURCHASE SEEDLINGS, HANGING BASKETS, FLOWERS, COMPOST, SOIL MIX, & SEEDS IN PERSON. PLEASE READ SIGNS & FOLLOW ALL PROTOCOL TO MAKE THIS PROCESS SAFE FOR ALL.
PAY VIA CREDIT CARDS, CHECKS, & CASH.
All items for sale inside our store will still need to be ordered online for curbside pick up.
Thank you all so much for your continued support as we navigate this new world. We are so grateful!